Macrat's mid-month newsletter

1 view

Imogen Browne @ Macrat Publishing

Jun 18, 2021, 3:00:23 AM6/18/21
to macrat-...@googlegroups.com

Mid-June 2021 Newsletter

Primary schools

Discount-PNG-Picture[1]Dear Colleagues

How are things going?  We hope the year has settled into a
regular pattern without too much added stress.

English, Life Orientation and Creative Arts

10% DISCOUNT on all ONLINE SALES
until 30 June 2021!

Macrat’s digital store is easy to use and offers you the convenience and security of purchasing resources from the comfort of your office or home.

Excellent ‘fill-the-gap’ resources or ideal to supplement (or in some cases replace) your text books. Ready-to-use resources for when you plan your tests or exams, and as you prepare for the months ahead.

You save on delivery costs, and all the PDF resources are available immediately for download.

AND NOW you get an extra 10% off all orders until the end of June! Use the code 52131.

Popular resources on the digital store:

«  CAPS compliant resources for all sections of Grade 7 Life Orientation

«  Photocopiable lessons and worksheets for CA, grades 4 – 7

«  The GET Grammar Series offers excellent notes and plenty of exercises (grade 7)

«  The Mac Series for English offers affordable sets of material that can be used for tests or lesson fillers

«  Games Packs to help learners get to grips with Antonyms, Synonyms, Collective Nouns, Gender and Idioms & Expressions

Go to our digital store, browse, buy and save! https://www.digital.macrat.co.za/If you have any concerns or problems using the online store, please contact us and we’ll guide you through the process!

Oval: Also available online

MAKING THE GRADE
~ the
‘grown-ups’ guide to going to school

Parents can order directly from the online store!

The Making the Grade series provides helpful and practical information for parents of pre-school and primary school children.

Available for Pre-school, Grade R, Grade 1 and Grade 4–6, these invaluable booklets were written by experienced teachers who understand the concerns of parents.

Available in English and Afrikaans.

Good luck for the rest of this busy term.

Happy teaching!

The Macrat Team

Like our Facebook page and stay informed. You can use this link.

COPYWRONG

Do you photocopy and share Macrat Resource Material with other teachers?

Macrat’s Teachers’ Resource packs have a special copyright which allows you to copy the material for learners at your school, or the school that has purchased the pack, but forwarding the PDF to teachers at other schools is wrong as the responsible person is stealing royalties from the authors and revenue from Macrat.

Please do not abuse the special copyright and report any illegal copying of our resources. We have reached the stage where we are happy to name and shame teachers and schools who default.

We rely on your honesty and integrity.

Contact Details

Email: macra...@macrat.co.za

www.macrat.co.za

Tel or Whatsapp: 021 531 5932 / 079 226 2225

Fax: 086 455 4522

Address: PO Box 36234, GLOSDERRY, 7702

Celebrating 30 years of Excellence in Education!

Copyright © Macrat Publishing. All rights reserved.

Macrat Publishing

Mac Rat Logo

Tel and Whatsapp: 021 531 5932 / 079 226 2225

Fax: 086 455 4522

Preferred email address: macra...@macrat.co.za

Like us on Facebook! FaceBook-icon

Copyright notice: Please respect the copyright on all our material. You may not email or reproduce any of our material without written permission to do so. Photocopiable packs may only we photocopied by the school purchasing the resource pack.

image001.jpg
image002.png
image003.png
image004.png