Activities past few months

Historian

May 24, 2012, 12:29:42 AM5/24/12
to Macomb History Friends
Have been very busy doing research during the past many months have
neglected even telling people about this new group. That is why we
haven't posted anything. Tell your History loving friends about this
group and we can grow it and share interesting things.
To see the large amount of research that has been done by myself and
others visit

macombhistory.us

While you are there click on amazing flight for a wonderful beautiful
flight over one of the most historic areas of our country and enjoy
the beautiful music while you watch this 4 minute video.