Need for a local history support group

MacombHistoryFriends

Apr 6, 2010, 5:08:14 PM4/6/10
to Macomb History Friends
Those of us interested in preserving our local history and American
Heritage sometimes feel frustrated that others don't know what is
going on or who we can ask if we have questions. Hopefully this group
can solve some problems by creating a county wide discussion-support-
question-answer-announcement-mutual help group that is instantly
accessible to all. Sure we all have our little newsletters but they
get misplaced and non members can not see them. We would like to
invite others to our events but often we don't get the announcement
out to everyone who might be interested.
Remember this is new created on April 6, 2010 so it will take awhile
to tell people about it and for folks to start using it. Feel free to
ask questions and make announcements. This group is for your use. Use
it.