Wequayoc Cemetery also named Bishop Baraga or IndianVillage Cemetery

plh...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2008, 4:11:07 PM8/8/08
to Mackinac-MIGenWeb
The Wequayoc Cemetery on M134 in St. Ignace Twp. Mackinac County has
been added to the Mackinac MIGenWeb site.

This cemetery contains 150 graves and online photos are available of
the stones.
http://www.mifamilyhistory.org/mimack/cemetery/Wequayoc/default.asp

The next cemeteries being formatted to get online are Carp River and
St. Ignace Twp. cemeteries. I hope to get one of the larger cemeteries
started in photographed on our next trip to St. Ignace. Other files
are also in the progress of being formatted to get online.

Pat Hamp
Mackinac MIGenWeb
http://www.mifamilyhistory.org/mimack/