Death Record lookup offer

plh...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2008, 1:15:53 PM8/12/08
to Mackinac-MIGenWeb
For the next week I have the Mackinac County deaths on film at the
local Family History Center. The records are from 1873 to 1945. If you
have a death record you need please send a request to this list and I
will transcribe it for you. Please indicate suspected year range if
possible.

Pat Hamp
Mackinac MIGenWeb
http://www.mifamilyhistory.org/mimack/

KTDav...@aol.com

Aug 12, 2008, 5:36:01 PM8/12/08
to Mackinac-MIGenWeb
Pat-

I am looking for the Death certificate for Mary Paquin Clark born to
Zoe Legault and Adolphus Paquin around 1861. She was married to
Harvey Clark and they lived in Sault Ste. Marie and St. Ignace.
Harvey Clark's death, born 1849. Adolphus Paquin born November 20,
1824. I have no idea when they died. Mary Clark was still listed in
the 1920 Census living in Sault Ste Marie. Harvey was listed in the
1910 census in St. Ignace and then off the 1920 census. I would
appreciate any information. Adolphus Paquin was still alive in 1897
per newspaper article in the Cheboygan Democrat. He was one of the
pioneers of Cheboygan.....Thanks, Toni

plh...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2008, 8:09:07 PM8/12/08
to Mackinac-MIGenWeb
Hi,

Sorry that none of them are in the death indexes Mary or Harvey Clark
- there are very few Clarks. Paquins galore but not an Adolphus.

I am sorry that wasn't much help for you, but maybe they are in the
Chippewa County Clerk files? We don't have those on film locally to
look at.

Pat Hamp