The Durant Roll

tfoley62

Sep 21, 2008, 10:53:08 PM9/21/08
to Mackinac-MIGenWeb
Is the Durant Roll available online anywhere? I am looking for people
listed that were born about 1945 or so. Trying to determine lineage
for a Nancy Jean Hanson. Her mother was Hazel Mary Hanson (died 1953),
daughter of Alfred McCall and Maud Rabideau. She thinks her Native
line is through her mother and grandmother.

Nancy was born in St. Ignace as was Hazel.

Any help would be appreciated.

plh...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2008, 1:11:05 PM9/22/08
to Mackinac-MIGenWeb
The Durant Roll is online at:
http://www.mifamilyhistory.org/mimack/native_american/

You might need a later roll and I will look to see what is available.
There is a Hazel McCall listed daughter of Catherine McCall?

I do have some other native rolls available that I will search through
that are not online as of yet.

Pat

tfoley62

Sep 23, 2008, 11:54:17 AM9/23/08
to Mackinac-MIGenWeb
Thank you. It is a long way up there to check the rolls myself. Nancy
thought that maybe the tribe offices in the Soo might have
something.... Hazel's mother was definitely Maud. Nancy's Aunt Pearl
(Stempki) vouched for her to get her listed on the rolls.
Thanks again.
Terri