How to Submit Your Predictions

Danny

Mar 19, 2013, 8:53:00 AM3/19/13
to Machine March Madness
Hi all,

You should now be able to submit your bracket by following this link:
http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=162045&P=machines%21

In addition to submitting the bracket, please email me your bracket
name in the Yahoo system along with a brief description of your
approach. One bracket per competitor!

If you somehow have problems, the group name is "Machine March
Madness", the group id is 162045, and the password is "machines!".

The deadline for submission is 12:15pm EDT on Thursday, March 21.

Let me know if you have any trouble. Good luck!

Nathan Brixius

Mar 19, 2013, 9:46:07 PM3/19/13
to machine-ma...@googlegroups.com
Hi Danny,

I am new to the group and I have submitted my bracket at Scott's suggestion. Looking forward to participating!

Nate