Survive and Advance

Scott Turner

Mar 24, 2012, 9:36:45 AM3/24/12
to machine-ma...@googlegroups.com
Took a look at the group standings this morning, and the Pain Machine has eeked ahead of the Baseline picks.  I think this is the first time this year the chalk picks haven't been leading!

It looks to me like the PM will win if Kansas wins out and "Predict the Madness" if OSU wins out.  If Kentucky wins and Syracuse beats OSU today, then I think the Baseline will win out.  Otherwise a Kentucky win will probably go to the Matrix Factorizer.

On the second chance side, a human being shares the lead with the Pain Machine, both with 7/8.  On that side it will probably also come down to the championship game.  Interestingly, no one has Syracuse, Baylor or Florida.

-- Scott