The Final Game

Scott Turner

Mar 31, 2012, 11:44:20 PM3/31/12
to machine-ma...@googlegroups.com
Interesting situation in the contest.  The Pain Machine has a 27 point lead going into the Final Game, but TheMatrixFactorizer will pick up 32 points and the win if Kentucky prevails.  (And if Kansas wins, AJsMadness will jump from 7th all the way to 2nd.)

Unfortunately for my chances, the PM's current assessment has Kentucky at about a 4 point favorite over Kansas.  I think Kansas will need to play a very good defensive game and much better offensively (certainly not shoot 20% for the first half) to have a chance to win.

The PM is at 99.4% in the ESPN Tournament Challenge, which sounds impressive until you realize that it was outpicked by 37,250 people :-).

-- Scott