commit/MacHg: 24 new changesets

Bitbucket

Sep 14, 2011, 9:47:47 PM9/14/11
to ja...@unifiedthought.com
24 new changesets in MacHg:

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/fa34f2b6d83b/
changeset: fa34f2b6d83b
user: jfh
date: 2011-05-19 14:05:24
summary: - Fix hi-lighting glitch in marking paths as dirty after a revert paths to selected
version and not updating them afterwards.
affected #: 1 file (22 bytes)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/0b4c218e6a8a/
changeset: 0b4c218e6a8a
user: jfh
date: 2011-09-10 13:22:40
summary: - Switch the display of diffs on patch import over to a javascript which produces nice
html for a webview.
- Do the patch filtering as a method of PatchData.
- We remember which hunks are included and excluded.
- The original idea and some code was borrowed from GitX (diffHighlighter.js in
particular) which borrowed it from others (open source is great sometimes)!
- This is a precursor to doing hunk level commits.
affected #: 13 files (26.7 KB)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/ac5adcff81cf/
changeset: ac5adcff81cf
user: jfh
date: 2011-08-27 19:57:20
summary: - Upgrade xib files for Lion.
affected #: 4 files (94.4 KB)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/3b105359f385/
changeset: 3b105359f385
user: jfh
date: 2011-08-27 19:57:20
summary: - Upgrade project for 10.7.1 and XCode 4.1
affected #: 1 file (28 bytes)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/0aca8a4790f5/
changeset: 0aca8a4790f5
user: jfh
date: 2011-08-27 19:59:28
summary: - Update ignore file since the build directory is now called DerivedData
affected #: 1 file (12 bytes)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/d9ad01023519/
changeset: d9ad01023519
user: jfh
date: 2011-08-27 20:14:24
summary: - Fix an unreported bug manifested under Lion where reveal in finder was not working
anymore since activateFileViewerSelectingURLs needs NSURL's created by fileURLWithPath
and not just URLWithString.
affected #: 1 file (2 bytes)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/09f88575007d/
changeset: 09f88575007d
user: jfh
date: 2011-09-11 13:56:48
summary: - Add a "Keep Backup" option to the strip sheet which defaults to "On"
- Make the message reporting for the strip sheet better.
affected #: 3 files (22.6 KB)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/bed0db3fa5e0/
changeset: bed0db3fa5e0
user: jfh
date: 2011-08-29 13:03:28
summary: - Turn off the compiler warnings for RegexKitLite.m under Lion
affected #: 1 file (38 bytes)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/1f6b2dbb1bf2/
changeset: 1f6b2dbb1bf2
user: jfh
date: 2011-09-01 19:53:04
summary: - Make backing view buttons look much nicer in Lion. The previous Rounded Textured
buttons looked nice under Snow Leopard but are pretty ugly in Lion. (hmm.., not such
nice aesthetics on Apple's part.)
affected #: 1 file (16.4 KB)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/3cbe4624595d/
changeset: 3cbe4624595d
user: jfh
date: 2011-09-01 20:37:52
summary: - Under Lion the first time you open the History View the selection would jump to the
beginning of the log view.
- Fix this. (This didn't happen under Snow Leopard, but the fix works in both versions
of the OS.) (It appears that the NSTableView is not selecting the indexes as quickly in
Lion as Snow Leopard and hence through some multithreading issues the view was jumping
to the null selection of row 0 under Lion when first opened.)
affected #: 1 file (30 bytes)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/10df271980d5/
changeset: 10df271980d5
user: jfh
date: 2011-09-09 23:58:24
summary: - Experimental fix for assert problem under Lion
affected #: 1 file (140 bytes)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/9b86f7b7c756/
changeset: 9b86f7b7c756
user: jfh
date: 2011-09-10 00:02:40
summary: - Update credit for 1.9 compatibility.
affected #: 1 file (602 bytes)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/32fcb91ccea2/
changeset: 32fcb91ccea2
user: jfh
date: 2011-09-10 00:13:20
summary: - Upgrade to Mercurial 1.9.2
affected #: 324 files (1.4 MB)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/cbe957919404/
changeset: cbe957919404
user: jfh
date: 2011-09-10 03:59:28
summary: - Fix the localhg script for hg 1.9.2
affected #: 1 file (1 byte)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/3edcfa0924e5/
changeset: 3edcfa0924e5
user: jfh
date: 2011-04-10 12:16:32
summary: - Apply Martin Geisler's patch of writing the check exec and check link test to the
directory .hg/fschecks instead of the working directory.
affected #: 1 file (580 bytes)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/22d44f92bfa2/
changeset: 22d44f92bfa2
user: jfh
date: 2011-09-11 08:06:56
summary: rebase: ensure we can abort from a stale rebase

After doing a rebase which fails (due to conflicts, etc), and then removing the
changesets the rebase referenced, we cannot later exit from the rebase by using
rebase --abort. That is, while rebase is setting up to do the abort of the
previous rebase, an exception is raised since it can't find the previous
changesets in the repo and so the rebase --abort terminates before resetting the
rebasestate. Repeated uses of rebase --abort will not get around this.
affected #: 1 file (391 bytes)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/7a9bdf873042/
changeset: 7a9bdf873042
user: jfh
date: 2011-04-10 12:20:48
summary: backout: make --noninteractive be noninteractive

The --noninteractive option was not being respected within the backout command.
Its important to have this working so GUI clients can control when dialog's
and editor are opened during the backout process.
affected #: 1 file (37 bytes)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/b409580905a7/
changeset: b409580905a7
user: jfh
date: 2011-09-11 08:28:16
summary: - Don't port the old '--insecure' changes MacHg made to Mercurial instead just ignore the
warnings when we have don't have RequireVerifiedServerCertificatesFromDefaults() checked
in the preferences.
affected #: 1 file (74 bytes)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/c76c28379a1d/
changeset: c76c28379a1d
user: jfh
date: 2011-09-11 05:01:20
summary: - Updates to the histedit extension from Augie and others to bring it into line for
Mercurial 1.9 and above.
affected #: 1 file (1.6 KB)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/b36eee4cd6b3/
changeset: b36eee4cd6b3
user: jfh
date: 2011-09-11 05:03:28
summary: - Add rules and starting rules back to the hist edit extension (these are used by MacHg
when interacting with histedit.)
affected #: 1 file (131 bytes)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/685425a93f73/
changeset: 685425a93f73
user: jfh
date: 2011-09-11 05:48:16
summary: - Change the editor to open text edit via open -t -n -W
- This fixes using the editor under Lion (at least for me) where I was getting weird
permission problems from opening TextEdit via
/Applications/TextEdit.app/Contents/MacOS/TextEdit in my hgrc file
affected #: 2 files (167 bytes)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/8ec0ced75b8b/
changeset: 8ec0ced75b8b
user: jfh
date: 2011-09-11 07:05:04
summary: - Fix another Lion bug, where command clicking in the title bar wasn't popping up the path
to the repository. With this fix it now is.
- (As a general note, Lion seems to prefer URL's as opposed to FilePaths since this is the
second instance this is true in.)
affected #: 1 file (19 bytes)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/6ce9b6ac8361/
changeset: 6ce9b6ac8361
user: jfh
date: 2011-09-11 09:32:16
summary: - Make hunk indexing reset for each file.
affected #: 2 files (45 bytes)

http://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/e42fff6bead9/
changeset: e42fff6bead9
user: jfh
date: 2011-09-12 03:36:00
summary: - Bump up the release version to 0.9.24
affected #: 1 file (92 bytes)

Repository URL: https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/

--

This is a commit notification from bitbucket.org. You are receiving
this because you have the service enabled, addressing the recipient of