commit/MacHg: 22 new changesets

Bitbucket

Mar 21, 2012, 11:13:19 PM3/21/12
to ja...@unifiedthought.com
22 new commits in MacHg:

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/eefa68aa6b29/
changeset: eefa68aa6b29
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-10 09:47:28
summary: - Control canceling regeneration requests so that if a lot of regeneration requests are
fired off then all of the stale requests will be canceled.
- Move regeneration code into the PatchesWebView so the task handling can be done there.
- Add RegenerationTaskController
affected #: 3 files

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/846fbb0c0d44/
changeset: 846fbb0c0d44
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-10 10:17:20
summary: - Fix glitch pointed out by Scott Palmer to do with displaying the update sheet followed
by the update alert.
- Previously the update sheet will always present a confirmation dialog. And the dialog
had a button "Options..." which just redirected back to the update sheet. So now only
show the "do you really want to update" dialog only when there are uncommitted changes.
Also remove the "Options..." button from the dialog when we have just come from the
update sheet.
affected #: 5 files

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/18ef02985399/
changeset: 18ef02985399
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-10 11:43:28
summary: - Tweak the opacity of the popupwindows.
affected #: 1 file

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/b605c8adff09/
changeset: b605c8adff09
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-10 12:12:48
summary: - Note for later.
affected #: 1 file

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/2a8542799d9c/
changeset: 2a8542799d9c
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-10 14:49:04
summary: - Fix issue #313 by setting a css min-width attribute on the wrapping div.
affected #: 1 file

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/cbead800fe60/
changeset: cbead800fe60
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-10 15:20:48
summary: - Fix #issue 311 part 1 by making the maximized / minimized state of a document window
persistent.
affected #: 3 files

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/fd44562c692c/
changeset: fd44562c692c
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-11 08:36:32
summary: - Make sure we restore the scroll position correctly when either the FSViewerOutline or
FSViewerTable is regenerated.
affected #: 2 files

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/3a170d031a73/
changeset: 3a170d031a73
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-11 09:59:44
summary: - Fix issue #309 where the icon tree would draw in a corrupted way if there was no icon
image.
affected #: 1 file

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/4f6585f7ccbd/
changeset: 4f6585f7ccbd
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-11 12:56:48
summary: - New sidebar open and close icons.
affected #: 3 files

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/2bfaacf27ace/
changeset: 2bfaacf27ace
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-11 14:07:44
summary: - Disable the restore of the first responder since weird things are happening here for the
commit files sheet when we force this restore since it somehow thinks the first
responder is the stable view even though we have explicitly set it to be the commit
message TextView.
affected #: 1 file

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/bf46f5a6ba95/
changeset: bf46f5a6ba95
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-11 16:13:52
summary: - Add force refresh buttons, to the sidebar, the files view, and the history view. Many
people have requested this but you shouldn't ever really have to use them.
affected #: 13 files

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/2a4c680d3b32/
changeset: 2a4c680d3b32
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-11 18:01:52
summary: - Make sure all web view accesses and calls are done on the main thread since web views are
not thread safe. This should fix a lot of the crashes.
affected #: 2 files

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/c6d82c1265a4/
changeset: c6d82c1265a4
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-17 09:17:04
summary: - Get the correct default server for pushing.
affected #: 2 files

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/ee2c2e607a13/
changeset: ee2c2e607a13
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-17 09:46:56
summary: - Allow amending from the non-tip version just as long as the version being amended is the
tip of it's branch.
affected #: 2 files

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/0d2662b9cd21/
changeset: 0d2662b9cd21
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-17 10:01:52
summary: - Ensure we get the correct message for amend, and ensure that if the repository changes
while the dialog is shown we only allow amending if there are no descendants of this
revision.
affected #: 1 file

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/63e3ceafc824/
changeset: 63e3ceafc824
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-17 23:58:08
summary: - Better naming of the automatic servers we include in the sidebar.
affected #: 1 file

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/199fdd9e7da7/
changeset: 199fdd9e7da7
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-17 23:58:08
summary: - Swap out a scheduledTimerWithTimeInterval:... for a performSelector:withObject:afterDelay: call.
affected #: 1 file

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/47000c7dc6c0/
changeset: 47000c7dc6c0
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-18 11:58:08
summary: - Fix a bug that EricW found where the exclusions where not being properly excluded.
affected #: 2 files

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/ef107500273c/
changeset: ef107500273c
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-18 13:23:28
summary: - Add isTipOfLocalBranch
affected #: 3 files

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/85458b2267ad/
changeset: 85458b2267ad
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-18 14:06:08
summary: - Add an appropriate warning when not at the tip of the local branch and trying to alter
the details of a commit. I should really handle this better, but for now just stick in
a warning message.
affected #: 1 file

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/976edba49c6a/
changeset: 976edba49c6a
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-22 03:26:41
summary: - Update BuildNumber to 1.0.0Beta3.
affected #: 1 file

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/changeset/531ec95c0d16/
changeset: 531ec95c0d16
user: jfh
date: 2012-03-22 03:27:01
summary: Added tag release1.0.0Beta3 for changeset 976edba49c6a
affected #: 1 file

Repository URL: https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/

--

This is a commit notification from bitbucket.org. You are receiving
this because you have the service enabled, addressing the recipient of