MacHg & Kaleidoscope Diffing

Stan Lemon

Sep 28, 2011, 9:26:42 AM9/28/11
to MacHg
Using MacHg 0.9.24 and Kaleidoscope 1.1.5 the diff tool does not
appear to work correctly, as it does with FileMerge. When I am in a
view in MacHg and click on a file listed under the 'Modified' section
of the details area with Kaleidoscope it opens the selected revision
in the left pane and the right pane is blank, however there is a file
path specified for it. Is anyone else experiencing this issue and is
there a known work around?

Thanks,
- Stan Lemon
stos...@gmail.com

Jason Harris

Sep 28, 2011, 5:14:00 PM9/28/11
to machg_m...@googlegroups.com, Sofa - Kaleidoscope
Unfortunately this looks like a problem with Kaleidoscope and Lion.

https://bitbucket.org/jfh/machg/issue/269/p2d3-machg-and-kaleidoscope-doesnt-work

I haven't heard anything from the Kaleidoscope people yet... Has anyone got just plain Mercurial working on Lion with Kaleidoscope? (If so please tell me...)

So if you want Kaleidoscope to fix Mercurial support in Lion drop them a note at: kaleid...@madebysofa.com

Cheers,
Jas