Error during Cedit

caruso_g

Nov 19, 2011, 1:12:44 PM11/19/11
to MacHg
Hi, I would like to try MacHg but I got the following errors:

Error During Cedit
https://skitch.com/caruso_g/gj6km/machg

Error During Showconfig
https://skitch.com/caruso_g/gj6k1/machg

Two times after clicking OK… (actually, Showconfig three times)

And, then, it asks me to provide my user name. Will that override my
~/.hgrc file?
And, how can I solve those startup errors?

Thank you all.

Jason Harris

Nov 19, 2011, 8:41:09 PM11/19/11
to machg_m...@googlegroups.com

On Nov 19, 2011, at 7:12 PM, caruso_g wrote:

> Hi, I would like to try MacHg but I got the following errors:
>
> Error During Cedit
> https://skitch.com/caruso_g/gj6km/machg
>
> Error During Showconfig
> https://skitch.com/caruso_g/gj6k1/machg
>
> Two times after clicking OK… (actually, Showconfig three times)
>
> And, then, it asks me to provide my user name.

That's odd that this is happening. Can you email me your ~/.hgrc file?

> Will that override my
> ~/.hgrc file?
> And, how can I solve those startup errors?
>
> Thank you all.

Can anyone else reproduce this? I am scared that I might have messed something up with MacHg 0.9.25. Can you try MacHg 0.9.24 and see if you get the same problem. You can get it:

http://jasonfharris.com/machg/downloads/downloads.html

Thanks!
Jason