MacHG hgrc and/or external file merge problems [Snow Leopard]

tylocook

Aug 9, 2011, 12:21:54 AM8/9/11
to MacHg
Hello,

I am not sure if this is Snow Leopard specific, but I thought it would
be important to say that I do not have Lion installed.

I am having some bizarre behavior.

When I include the following inside of '~/Application Support/MacHG/
hgrc'...

[extdiff]
cmd.opendiff = /Applications/MacHg.app/Contents/Resources/fmdiff.sh

[merge-tools]
filemerge.executable = /Applications/MacHg.app/Contents/Resources/
opendiff-w.sh
filemerge.args = $local $other -ancestor $base -merge $output

...the FileMerge program is never opened during a conflict, and the
merge fails.

However, if I include this inside of the repository's personal /.hg/
hgrc file, it does work on the command line (but not in MacHG).

What is going on here?

Jason Harris

Aug 10, 2011, 6:16:05 AM8/10/11
to machg_m...@googlegroups.com

hmmm... Try changing in the [merge-tools] section the filemerge -> opendiff ie have:

[merge-tools]

#FileMerge
opendiff.args = $local $other -ancestor $base -merge $output
opendiff.executable = /Applications/MacHg.app/Contents/Resources/opendiff-w.sh

Cheers,
Jas