Adding signature to Mac Preview

Dennis Kane

May 14, 2022, 2:59:40 PM5/14/22
to MacHACers
My wife has a Mac Mini with no camera or trackpad. As discussed in this thread,

you can’t add a signature to Mac Preview that has neither a camera or trackpad. I tried using Markup on her iPhone and syncing her Keychain, but Mac Preview still disallows accessing her signature using Preview due to not having a camera or trackpad.

Any ideas?

Dennis

Dan

May 14, 2022, 3:31:54 PM5/14/22
to denni...@gmail.com, MacHACers
Maybe a low-end digital tablet?  I just purchased a small Wacom Intuos.  There are others on the market in the $60 range.

Sent from my iPhone

--
To post an announcement or ask a question, send an email to mach...@googlegroups.com