Selling two MacBook Pros

all...@podfeet.com

Apr 25, 2023, 6:15:28 PM4/25/23
to MacHACers
Hi everyone -

I’m selling two 2016 MacBook Pros in two different sizes. They have different advantages. From looking at sold items on eBay and asking prices on Offer Up, it looks like they’re each worth around $400.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
Processor: 3.3 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7
SSD: 1TB
Memory: 16 GB
Graphics: Integrated Intel Iris Graphics 550 1536 MB

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
Processor: 2.6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7
SSD: 2TB
Memory: 16 GB
Graphics: Discrete Intel HD Graphics 530 1536 MB

The 13" is smaller and lighter but has a smaller disk and integrated graphics

The 15" has a bigger screen but it's heavier, and it has a larger disk and discrete graphics.
The other advantage of the 15" is that I had the battery replaced so it has a very low cycle count (120).

The only reason we’re selling these computers is because they can’t be upgraded past Monterey.

The screens are perfect and the cases have no big dings or scratches. I’ll send photos if someone is interested.

Allison