2016 13" MacBook Pro for Sale

০টি ভিউ
প্রথম অপঠিত মেসেজটিতে চলে আসুন

all...@podfeet.com

পড়া হয়নি,
২৬ এপ্রি, ২০২৩, ২:৩৪:৪৯ PM২৬/৪/২৩
প্রাপক MacHACers
Hi everyone - the 15” MacBook Pro sold (congratulations Diana!) but I still have the 13” for sale.  Here’s the description (and photos). By analyzing sold items on eBay, we’re selling this Mac for $400.

Specs:

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
Processor: 3.3 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7
SSD: 1TB
Memory: 16 GB
Graphics: Intel Iris Graphics 550 1536 MB

As you can see, the Mac is in fabulous condition, comes with the power supply and will be delivered in the original packaging. Heck, it even comes with the original stickers too!

01 Main Photo.jpeg

02 MacBook & Charger.jpeg

03 Box.jpeg

04 MacBook Keyboard.jpeg

05 MacBook Top.jpeg06 MacBook Bottom.jpeg

07 MacBook in Box.jpeg

08 Box Contents.jpeg

09 MacBook Serial No.jpeg
সকলকে উত্তর দিন