Looking to donate old Macs into collector community

1 view

William Stovall

Aug 13, 2023, 3:49:48 PM8/13/23
to mach...@googlegroups.com
Folks,
I’ve held onto a couple old machines for nostalgic reasons for long enough and now they need to find a home with someone who will give them some love. And I’m moving and I don’t want to pack them AGAIN.
So, can anyone suggest a person or group where I might find open arms for a Powerbook 3400C (dead power supply) and an original flat-panel iMac (last native OS9 machine c2002)?

Kibbey

Bradford Miller

Aug 13, 2023, 4:15:57 PM8/13/23
to kib...@flash.net, mach...@googlegroups.com
Sent from wrong address...

On Aug 13, 2023, at 4:14 PM, Bradford Miller <bradford...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don’t know where you are since you didn’t provide that information, but if you’re near Schenectady NY, you can take them here:

--
To post an announcement or ask a question, send an email to mach...@googlegroups.com

William Stovall

Aug 13, 2023, 5:41:11 PM8/13/23
to gor...@mac.com, mach...@googlegroups.com
Bradford,
Sorry, you are right, I should have noted that I’m currently in the north Dallas (McKinney) area.