MacBook Air 15" 16 GB 1TB

Dennis Kane

Jan 3, 2024, 2:03:42 AMJan 3
to MacHACers

Looking at getting an M2 MacBook Air 15” with 16 GB RAM 1TB SSD. With the Education discount it’s $1759, but I could get an Apple Certified Refurb for $1609.

Comments?

Dennis Kane

Allison Sheridan

Jan 3, 2024, 10:09:03 AMJan 3
to denni...@gmail.com, MacHACers
I've had success with refurbs - don't do it often but I've never heard a reason not to do it.

Congratulations - that will be an awesome machine!!!

Allison

> On Jan 2, 2024, at 11:03 PM, Dennis Kane <denni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Looking at getting an M2 MacBook Air 15” with 16 GB RAM 1TB SSD. With the Education discount it’s $1759, but I could get an Apple Certified Refurb for $1609.
>
> Comments?
>
> Dennis Kane
>
> --
> To post an announcement or ask a question, send an email to mach...@googlegroups.com

Steven Soloski

Jan 3, 2024, 11:24:31 AMJan 3
to denni...@gmail.com, MacHACers
That is exactly what I got a couple of months ago and so far, so good. It was on sale at Best Buy for 1700. Because of an appliance purchase, we had total tech support which provided a free limited version of AppleCare. On a refurb, the case and battery will be good, but make sure to run a dead pixel check. Otherwise a great price.
Steve s
Sent from my iPad

> On Jan 2, 2024, at 11:03 PM, Dennis Kane <denni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Looking at getting an M2 MacBook Air 15” with 16 GB RAM 1TB SSD. With the Education discount it’s $1759, but I could get an Apple Certified Refurb for $1609.
>
> Comments?
>
> Dennis Kane

Joan Machock

Jan 3, 2024, 9:01:34 PMJan 3
to all...@podfeet.com, denni...@gmail.com, MacHACers
I have had good results with refurbs.  I've gotten them at LA Computer in Anaheim.  Unfortunately, that business is closing.  They have been a great help to me, supplying all the Apple products I've purchased over the years.  Patrick, who worked the counter, even provided phone support when I needed it. :-(