Coldfusion 9 on Jboss 7.1

Shushant Arora

Aug 13, 2013, 12:57:41 PM8/13/13
to mach-ii-for...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am getting an error in running coldusion 9 app on jboss 7
Exception occurred parsing base config file '/abc.war/config/mach-ii.xml' for module ''.

Variable SESSION is undefined. The specific sequence of files included or processed is: /abc.war/src/views/misc/error.cfm,

 Exception occurred parsing base config file  'abc.war/config/mach-ii.xml' for module ''.Type: Expression || Message: An error occured while Parsing an XML document. || Detail: Connection timed out || Original Template:

Does any body has any idea ?

Thanks

Shushant

Kurt Wiersma

Aug 13, 2013, 9:32:19 PM8/13/13
to mach-ii-for...@googlegroups.com
You should probably check to see that sessions are enabled in your Application.cfc. I don't know if JBoss 7 needs any special config in the web.xml to enable sessions as well.

Woody

Aug 14, 2013, 8:50:09 AM8/14/13
to mach-ii-for...@googlegroups.com
I'd advise setting the use j2ee session variables setting in cf - the default is not to I believe. Try that and see if it makes any difference. I have an app running on jboss 7.1.1.final with mach-II and user sessions with no issues on a linux platform but it uses railo 4 ...