Re: [Mach-II] Digest for mach-ii-for-coldfusion@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Will Young

Jun 2, 2015, 11:51:25 AM6/2/15
to mach-ii-for...@googlegroups.com
Probably not much help, but for what its worth, i'm running CF11 with Mach-ii 1.8.1 just fine - might be something coldspring related perhaps?

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 12:41 PM, <mach-ii-for...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
spills <spills...@gmail.com>: May 31 05:55PM -0700

We are in the process of updating to CF11 from Cf9.02 and have been unable
to get MachII to run successfully. Has anyone got MachII and Coldspring 1.2
running on CF11? Unfortunately, not really any useful dumps to share other
than a endless GC that bring the application down? I have tried a simple
stripped down version of MachII skeleton on latest version trunk 1.9.1 I
think I don't get any errors just a blank page.

Thanks
Kurt Wiersma <kwie...@gmail.com>: Jun 01 09:16PM -0500

Can you try with debugging turned off?

--Kurt