Workshop Announcement: Macaulay2 at Minnesota

Michael Perlman

Mar 15, 2023, 11:23:26 AM3/15/23
to Macaulay2
Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the organizers, I am happy to announce the upcoming Macaulay2 Workshop and Mini-School, to be held on the campus of University of Minnesota - Twin Cities.

The meeting will consist of a two-day graduate mini-school June 3-4, followed by a five-day software development workshop for Macaulay2 June 5-9.

More information can be found on the conference website:

We ask that participants requesting funding for travel and/or lodging apply by April 10th. We gratefully acknowledge funding support from the NSF.

Please share this announcement with anyone who may be interested.

We hope to see you in Minneapolis this June.

Best,
Ayah Almousa, Christine Berkesch, Tim Duff, Michael Perlman, Mahrud Sayrafi