April Meeting Today

Edward Marczak

Apr 9, 2019, 2:04:09 PM4/9/19
to macadmi...@googlegroups.com
April meeting today! Join us, with guest Nate Walck‬ to talk about Mac management at Uber, and more!

See the meetings page for more info:

--
Edward Marczak

Marko Manriquez

Apr 9, 2019, 3:13:19 PM4/9/19
to macadmi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'd like to watch via Google Hangouts but the link doesn't work. Can you please resend?

Thank you,
..marko

Marko Manriquez
| Technology Manager & Digital Sherpa | MFA Products of Design - School of Visual Arts

P 212-592-2433 | www.productsofdesign.sva.edu | 136 W 21st St, 7th Floor, NY, NY 10011

Edward Marczak

Apr 10, 2019, 12:24:34 PM4/10/19
to 'Marko Manriquez' via MacAdminMonthly
Terribly sorry! I removed the Google+ links from the site now.

Please:

- Join the mailing list (you've already done that)
- Follow on Twitter: @MAMonthly
and
- Join the MacAdmins Slack channel #macadminmonthly - instructions on www.macadminmonthly.org

Recording of yesterday's meeting is here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sTYPwK39qDs