PLT TT 1:30 REG Deadline

Vel...@aol.com

Aug 13, 2010, 9:37:55 AM8/13/10
to vacy...@googlegroups.com, mabra...@googlegroups.com
HI,

The Peter Teeuwen Memorial Omnium TT #3 also the AGE-graded VA State Championships for VA residents who hold an annual license registration deadline is 1:30 PM East Coast time today.  NO ON Site registration for this race.  ONLY PRE-REG!  The race is this Sunday, August 15th at the Grassfield Ruritan Club, 920 Shillelagh Rd, Chesapeake, VA

There is ON site registration for the Chesapeake Crit on Saturday August 14th, also in Chesapeake, VA

Christina Teeuwen
VELO RACING VIRGINIA
757-547-7188

"I thought of that while riding my bike."
--Albert Einstein, on the Theory of relativity