Oudie N & SeeYou Navigator Webinar

Pau Remde

Feb 12, 2022, 10:04:58 AM2/12/22
to LXNav Soaring Glider Equipment User Discussion Group
Hi,

Just a friendly reminder that the Oudie N & SeeYou Navigator Webinar starts in just under one hour.  I'll be in the Zoom meeting in a few minutes to hang-out and chat before the meeting.  I hope you can join us.

Topic: Naviter Oudie N and SeeYou Navigator - Overview and Update
Time: Feb 12, 2022 10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada) (16 UTC)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7773320198?pwd=c1FPOEFqWFdYbTVrK3I4eW0xcVc5UT09
Meeting ID: 777 332 0198
Passcode: 7000

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Pau Remde

Feb 13, 2022, 11:31:43 PM2/13/22
to LXNav Soaring Glider Equipment User Discussion Group
Soaring Friends,

The video recording of the Oudie N & SeeYou Navigator Webinar is available here:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/62526688

Thank you Andrej Kolar for your help with the webinar, and for all the attendees.

If you find this video useful, please support my efforts by becoming a Patreon supporter of Cumulus Soaring, Inc.  It is only $9.95/month.
https://www.patreon.com/cumulussoaring

To learn more about the Oudie N, or order yours, please go to:
https://www.cumulus-soaring.com/store/naviter-oudie-n

To use SeeYou Navigator on your iPhone or Android phone, please order your SeeYou Subscription here: