Upcoming LWVUS Webinars

Jessica Jones Capparell

Dec 3, 2019, 4:51:15 PM12/3/19
to League of Women Voters State Leaders, LWV Redistricting, moneyin...@googlegroups.com, LWVUS Climate Change

Flagging three upcoming webinars that LWVUS is hosting in the next week.

2020 Day of Action Kickoff Webinar

LWVUS will host a webinar December 6th from 3:30-4:30pm ET (This FRIDAY!) to discuss a day of action celebrating our 100th Anniversary on February 14th 2020. To celebrate our legacy, support the anniversary plans already scheduled, and leverage our power to amplify our League voice—we are holding an official Day of Action on February 14th, 2020, that can capture all of the activities Leagues have planned across the country! We want to make the most out of this opportunity by sharing one League voice on this historic League day.

Register here. Please reach out to Alicia Gurrieri with any questions at AGur...@lwv.org

Technology & Communications Webinar: February 14th Day of Action Toolkit

LWVUS will host a webinar on Dec 10, 2019 4:00 PM ET to discuss the toolkit created for the February 14 Day of Action. The toolkit contains specific messaging and communications guidelines. We're excited to celebrate our birthday with all of you!

Register here Please reach out to Kayla Vix with any questions at kv...@lwv.org

Lobbying Tips and Tricks for State and Local Leagues

LWVUS will host a webinar on Thursday, December 12 from 3-4 PM ET. Join the Policy and Advocacy team for a webinar on lobbying tips and tricks. This webinar is intended to provide direction on setting up meetings, talking to legislators, leading a "hill day," and incorporating activists, new members, and coalition partners into the fold.

Register here Please reach out to Jessica Jones Capparell with any questions at jjo...@lwv.org

Jessica Jones Capparell (she/her)

Policy and Legislative Affairs, Senior Manager

League of Women Voters of the United States

1730 M St, NW, Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20036

(202) 263-1328 | jjonesc...@lwv.org

lwv.org

Facebook | Twitter

cid:image001.jpg@01D428E7.D9853850

Jessica Jones Capparell

Dec 3, 2019, 5:17:26 PM12/3/19
to Jessica Jones Capparell, League of Women Voters State Leaders, LWV Redistricting, moneyin...@googlegroups.com, LWVUS Climate Change

I included an incorrect link for the last webinar. Please see correct registration link below and apologies for multiple emails.