Help! Does anyone have or know of articles about how gerrymandering hurts women?

Amy Hj.

Aug 17, 2018, 5:00:40 PM8/17/18
to LWV Redistricting
 One of the orgs I work with is hosting a week of action devoted to ending gerrymandering and how it impacts women. So... What is gerrymandering's impact on women, families, single women and women of color.  Have you come across any research that discusses these specific issues? If yes, can you please share the information with me? Or direct me to someone who might know.

Thank you!

Amy

Stephanie Swanson

Aug 17, 2018, 5:20:12 PM8/17/18
to amy.hj...@gmail.com, LWV Redistricting
You might find some useful statistics in the attachment.  This was prepared by NOW.

Hope this helps!

Steph Swanson
Issue Chair of Redistricting
League of Women Voters of Texas