New LWV Redistricting ACTION Kit!

Amy Hj.

May 5, 2017, 7:57:26 PM5/5/17
to LWV Redistricting
I'm pleased to announce the LWV Redistricting ACTION Kit is online! A template letter to the editor and candidate/elected official questions are part of the package! Please share with local League members, coalition partners, and anyone eager to get started on redistricting reform. Share online (social media, website, online newsletter), at annual meetings, at state conventions, during social meetups, etc. Share, share, share!

http://forum.lwv.org/document/redistricting-action-kit

Jennifer Bremer

May 21, 2018, 11:49:43 AM5/21/18
to LWV Redistricting
I looked at the link, but couldn't see a way to access the document. Searching "our work" for that title didn't work either. Is there another way to get to this material or am I just missing something?
Jennifer

Lonni Skrentner

Jun 9, 2018, 12:28:54 PM6/9/18
to bremer....@gmail.com, lwv-redi...@googlegroups.com
I second Jennifer's point.  I can't see an action kit anywhere - most resources are two years old...

Lonni Skrentner
LWVEdina, MN

DCH

Jun 9, 2018, 6:15:08 PM6/9/18
to Lonni Skrentner, bremer....@gmail.com, lwv-redi...@googlegroups.com
The latest League Update explains how the forum site has been reconfigured.

Jennifer Bremer

Jun 9, 2018, 6:42:17 PM6/9/18
to DCH, Lonni Skrentner, LWV Redistricting
I think someone forgot to put in a link to the action kit (mistakes happen to all of us!). When I go to the page, it says it's there, but there's no link that I can find. When I search for "action kit" in "Our work," all I get is the same page that doesn't have a link.
Jennifer

Dr. Jennifer Bremer
twitter: JBremerDevt

Please note that the gmail is my permanent personal address and that the order of my name is REVERSED (someone else uses jennife...@gmail.com).

On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 7:57:26 PM UTC-4, Amy Hj. wrote:
I'm pleased to announce the LWV Redistricting ACTION Kit is online! A template letter to the editor and candidate/elected official questions are part of the package! Please share with local League members, coalition partners, and anyone eager to get started on redistricting reform. Share online (social media, website, online newsletter), at annual meetings, at state conventions, during social meetups, etc. Share, share, share!

http://forum.lwv.org/document/redistricting-action-kit

Amy Hjerstedt

Jun 10, 2018, 12:51:36 PM6/10/18
to Lonni Skrentner, Jennifer Bremer, LWV Redistricting
Hi,
I'm thrilled everyone misses the ACTION Kit! LWVUS staff is busy making the League Management page work better for us so thinks are under construction. After June 18th if you don't see the ACTION Kit, will find out from LWV where it's hiding.

Thank you, All.

Sincerely,

Amy Hjerstedt
LWVUS Board Director

On Sat, Jun 9, 2018 at 12:28 PM, Lonni Skrentner <lonni.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Amy Hj.

Jun 13, 2018, 11:43:13 AM6/13/18
to LWV Redistricting
Hi fellow defenders of Fair Maps! The link for the ACTION Kit is up! Here it is:  https://www.lwv.org/sites/default/files/2018-06/Redistricting%20Action%20Kit.pdf

The Candidate Questions and Letter to the Editor documents are coming back online soon, so stay tuned!

Amy