Redistricting 202 webinar

1 view

Jessica Jones Capparell

Aug 21, 2019, 1:48:30 PM8/21/19
to LWV Redistricting

Hi Everyone—

As part of our ongoing webinar series, LWVUS has scheduled a webinar for next Tuesday, August 27 from 3-4 PM Eastern. The webinar is titled Redistricting 202. We will be bringing some League experts from around the country together to talk about their work on redistricting. The speakers have experience building independent redistricting processes in their states for decades. They are going to help us get into the heart of how to implement a commission, how to address commissions that are not quite independent, as well as get into the history on how they’re states got to the commission process. Here’s where you can sign up to attend: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6569817672120627468

This webinar might not be for everyone, but we are striving to provide more advanced content for those who want it. If you have other ideas for policy and advocacy webinars that you would like to see, please feel free to forward them to me so we can add them into our fall and spring line up of webinars.

Best,

Jessica

Jessica Jones Capparell (she/her)

Policy and Legislative Affairs, Senior Manager

League of Women Voters of the United States

1730 M St, NW, Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20036

(202) 263-1328 | jjonesc...@lwv.org

lwv.org

Facebook | Twitter

cid:image001.jpg@01D428E7.D9853850

League of Women Voters Arlington VA

Aug 21, 2019, 3:45:48 PM8/21/19
to LWV Redistricting
FYI
League of Women Voters of Arlington (VA), educating the County's voters since 1944