Upcoming Webinar: Census Changes and Redistricting

Jessica Jones Capparell

May 20, 2020, 6:52:53 PM5/20/20
to League of Women Voters State Leaders, LWV Redistricting

COVID-19 has pushed Census the field operations to start later than planned. Join LWVUS Advocacy and Litigation staff for an update around the operating timeline proposed by the U.S. Census Bureau and find out how this will effect redistricting. We will need to all be vigilant as we move toward the 2021 redistricting cycle.

Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5659343983179333900

Jessica Jones Capparell (she/her)

Policy and Legislative Affairs, Senior Manager

League of Women Voters of the United States

1730 M St, NW, Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20036

(202) 263-1328 | jjonesc...@lwv.org

lwv.org

Facebook | Twitter