Brain Station Coming in 2018

Liam Erven

Nov 10, 2017, 7:37:11 AM11/10/17
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

So I've been pretty quiet about what I've working on, but happy to say I feel like I'm comfortable enough with what I've got going on to announce it on the forum.

In 2018, LWorks is going to be releasing Brain Station. it's a collection of word, logic, and math games for Windows. I'm hoping to have over a dozen games which can be played. Part of the fun of the game is to play it every day to try and sharpen your brain.

The idea came to me when I read some articles on the positive effects of computer games on those with Alzheimer's disease. I wondered if a pack of fun educational games could help people with short term memory issues along with sharpening skills like math.

there's a bit more info over at

http://l-works.net/brainstation.php, and I'm hoping to organize some audio demonstrations of the various games. Right now they're scattered over Twitter and YouTube, but my hope is to record some solid demos and have them up on the page.

I don't have a release date or price for the collection yet, but I'm aiming for a q1 2018 release.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Samsung Galaxy J1[2016]

Nov 10, 2017, 9:04:53 AM11/10/17
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

All your games are totally awesome there is just one thing can you transfer your games to mobile phones and thank you

Fixing operating systems

James English

Nov 10, 2017, 9:38:51 AM11/10/17
to lwo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Are you looking for beta testers? I am reasonably confident that if
they do help improve short term memory and general intellectual
acuteness I can get hold of a farely large order for you, however
would need to be able to test them individually first with a small
group.

All the best,
-James

Liam Erven

Nov 10, 2017, 12:35:20 PM11/10/17
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

At the moment I am not looking for testers. Thank you though.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Liam Erven

Nov 10, 2017, 6:05:41 PM11/10/17
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

I really don’t have any plans for this in the immediet future. Sorry.