The Great Toy Robbery Version 2.0 Releases Tomorrow

1 view

Liam Erven

Dec 20, 2018, 3:41:29 AM12/20/18
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

This is just a reminder that the much anticipated update to The Great Toy Robbery will drop tomorrow, December 21.

Version 2.0 brings a host of features including: reimagined gameplay including an all-new Evil Santa, a robust achievement system with over 80 achievements to find, and a new leaderboard system allowing you to compete by region instead of on one large board. But there’s one, more, thing! For the first time ever, an LWorks game will be running natively on Mac OSX. No more boot camp. No more virtual machines. You will finally be able to download the game, drop it in your Applications folder, and get playing.

As a special thank you, I’m giving patrons of my YouTube channel a chance to play it tonight. It’s still not too late to become a patron of my channel if you enjoy the content I create. And if you haven’t checked out my channel, now might be a great time to check it out.

My Patreon page is at http://patreon.com/liamerven, and my YouTube page is over at http://youtube.com/user/liamerven

Happy Gaming:

Liam

Sent from Mail for Windows 10