Slide 1.3 is Now here

Liam Erven

Dec 5, 2017, 6:43:00 PM12/5/17
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

If you enjoy slide puzzles, you'll be happy to know Slide 1.3 from LWorks has just dropped.

Slide 1.3 contains a host of fixes including a volume controll, ability to remove registration if you ever need too, screen reader fixes and more.

Just a quick note to let people know that going forward, we will no longer be supporting Window eyes since that screen reader has been discontinued. Our games that integrate with Screen Readers will still function with Jaws, NVDA, and System Access. And of course you can always use Sapi5.

Hope you enjoy slide 1.3. Happy puzzling.

Liam

More great games can be found at. http://l-works.net

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Marion Weber

Dec 6, 2017, 12:40:17 PM12/6/17
to lwo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Liam,

I wrote you an e-mail about the license for the game "Super Egg Hund" a few days ago. The game was purchased with my valid e-mail address, paid by the account holder Ingo Weber. My name Marion Weber is the username. I need the registry key.

Thank you for your understanding and best regards

from Marion Weber.

Virenfrei. www.avast.com

Liam Erven

Dec 6, 2017, 1:36:58 PM12/6/17
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

Unlock code: MddvN8INljmpvED

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif

Virenfrei. www.avast.com

Ondrej Rosik

Dec 6, 2017, 2:37:28 PM12/6/17
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

You send it to the list so it will be probably better to reset it if possible and send it to him privately.

Dňa 06.12.2017 o 19:36 Liam Erven napísal(a):

Liam Erven

Dec 6, 2017, 3:06:55 PM12/6/17
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

Okay. So.

To solve problems like that I’m instituting a new rule. I will only answer support requests to the support emails. Originally I handled that thorugh g mail do to some emails bouncing, but email is fixed, so there is no reason to email me here anymore.

Kinda wish I went back to the old computer system sometimes lol