Updates on What's Going ON With LWorks

Liam Erven

Apr 6, 2018, 5:09:01 AM4/6/18
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone.

As you know, I've been working on Brain Station, but have been quiet for an extended amount of time. I thought I'd take a moment and explain what's up.

Around the middle of March I was hospitalized for about ten days. I will not go in to the particular details of why since it's rather personal, but needless to say it was not a fun time. The end result is that I was put on some pretty strong medicine which my body is still adjusting to. It tends to make me tired and foggy. Coding to say the least has been almost impossible.

I'm hoping that by the middle to end of April I'll be back to working on code, but I just don't know. Meds may have to be adjusted which can be a long process.

I still plan on releasing Brain Station, but I don't have a time table at this moment.

I just want to let the community know that. 1. I'm perfectly okay, and 2. I haven't forgotten about you guys. I still have games to make, and I plan on getting them done.

Liam

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Lea W Langley

Apr 6, 2018, 12:21:17 PM4/6/18
to lwo...@googlegroups.com
hi,
I wish you well and hope that all goes well for you. Thank you for letting us know what is going on your health is the most important thing so please don’t start before you’re able. Good luck to you and God bless.

I appreciate all that you do. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

aryaman...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2018, 9:21:56 PM4/6/18
to LWorks
get well soon liam

brandonpa...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2018, 12:51:28 AM7/31/18
to LWorks
Hi Liam. I have to say I love your games. My favorite
game is your game Super Liam. If Super Liam part 2 comes out I'm hoping to be the first person to download it. I play Super Liam 1 over and over and I've beaten the game many times all ready. It took a bit of practice but I got the hang of it really well. I can't believe a blind person can play a side scroller game. But we can like all the other sited gamers. Get better soon and you keep up the good work.

brandonpa...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2018, 12:57:35 AM7/31/18
to LWorks