The Great Toy Robbery is getting a major Update

Liam Erven

Dec 1, 2018, 12:46:23 AM12/1/18
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

Since it's the holiday season, I'm happy to announce that the Great Toy Robbery is getting a top to bottom overhaul.

Here's just a sampling of what's new.

The game has been completely rewritten in Python to take advantage of a host of features that other platforms lack including more robust audio, integration with more screen readers, and a lot of fun geeky stuff that no one but me cares about.

The game concept has been overhauled. Now instead of collecting a set amount of toys you have two minutes to pick up as many toys as possible.

Instead of simply escaping from santa, you must find musical keys scattered around. Each key unlocks one of seven random doors.

And finally. The big exciting piece of news. The Great Toy Robbery when tested runs on Mac OSX. this means hopefully the first of many cross-platform titles.

There are still some major issues with OSX compatibility that have to be ironed out, but this is extremely exciting.

There is no confirmed release date yet, but I hope to have the game in everyone's hands by christmas.

As an early present, enjoy some audio of game play, including some stuff I didn't mention here.

http://files.l-works.net/demos/tgtr_demo.mp3

Sent from Mail for Windows 10