Help

Vaibhav Bhandari

Sep 21, 2017, 7:30:02 AM9/21/17
to lwo...@googlegroups.com
Hi I am Vaibhav and I am new to this group. I wanted to ask that does
judgement day works on windows 10 because when I am starting it it is
saying some error code and saying that it can't creat objects. Please
if somebody knows then help me.

--
Thanks/regards: Vaibhav Bhandari

Vireak Sokun

Sep 22, 2017, 4:01:20 AM9/22/17
to lwo...@googlegroups.com
It works, but it requires Visual Basic library to be installed. Hope it helps.

The #google ttsbC

Sep 22, 2017, 4:03:32 AM9/22/17
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

For best experience this game on Windows XP and Alia

Vaibhav Bhandari

Sep 22, 2017, 8:20:09 AM9/22/17
to lwo...@googlegroups.com
Can you tell me that from where can I get Visual Basic library programme.
Thanks/regards: Vaibhav Bhandari

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo

Sep 23, 2017, 9:11:52 PM9/23/17
to lwo...@googlegroups.com