Help with Super agg huntplus

ליאל בן סימון

May 17, 2018, 8:48:49 AM5/17/18
to lwo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, i need help with Super Agg Hunt plus please. When i try to activate this, i am getting an error that the shurt cut changed or mooved and a question to delete him. I try to doo this from the start menu and from desctop  shurt cut but withoute success, do i have something to doo? Thanks!

נשלח מה-iPhone שלי

נשלח מה-iPhone שלי

Liam Erven

May 17, 2018, 8:53:57 AM5/17/18
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

Please check

http://l-works.net/faq.php

It sounds like your antivirus program may be falsely flagging Super Egg Hunt as a virus. We have instructions for how to white list the game on Windows Defender.

Liam

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Janice K Burch

May 17, 2018, 11:25:48 AM5/17/18
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

Hi:  Have you found out how to help me get your games to work with Trend Micro?  I wrote to you about this a while ago and unfortunately still have not solved the problem.

ליאל בן סימון

May 17, 2018, 11:33:32 AM5/17/18
to lwo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, thanks, it's works.

נשלח מה-iPhone שלי

‫ב-17 במאי 2018, בשעה 18:25, ‏‏Janice K Burch ‏<janice...@gmail.com> כתב/ה:‬

Liam Erven

May 17, 2018, 3:43:02 PM5/17/18
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

I did submit the game to their database but I have not heard anything back. I’ll write to them again and see how to get my games white listed.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Janice K Burch

May 17, 2018, 3:57:56 PM5/17/18
to lwo...@googlegroups.com