Board Games & Brunch

Jason Green-Lowe

Aug 6, 2011, 1:08:50 AM8/6/11
Hi everyone,

I'd like to invite you to a small board games party at my place, 1787 McAllister St. Apt #2 (cross-street is Baker) set for *next* Sunday, August 14th. My roommate Jim and I will provide you with breakfast burritos, muffins, a variety of fresh fruit juices, and a fine selection of both home-made and commercially available board games. You bring your smiles, limber wrists (for rolling dice...), and champagne if you want mimosas. Pajamas are lightly encouraged but by no means required. Party starts at 11 am and runs until everyone goes home or I go to work on Monday morning, whichever comes first.

Please RSVP if you're pretty sure that you either will or won't be there, and feel free to bring a +1, or +2 if you must.

Cheers,
Jason GL

Jessica Rice

Aug 12, 2011, 1:53:08 AM8/12/11
to lw...@googlegroups.com
hey jason,

thanks for the invite-- will be there! :)

jess

Peter C. McCluskey

Aug 9, 2011, 3:16:45 PM8/9/11
to lw...@googlegroups.com

I plan to attend. I'll bring some games and snacks.

Peter McCluskey | Lose your opinion, not your money.
www.bayesianinvestor.com | - Old Wall Street aphorism.