Poor Attendance at Tonight's Meetup

Jason Green-Lowe

Jul 5, 2011, 8:12:03 PM7/5/11
to lw...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Although I was told, by leaders of the Marin LW group, that we would be getting signficant Marin attendance at Mel's Diner tonight, at least 4 of the 6 individuals that were supposed to be coming have privately e-mailed me to say that they are not, in fact, planning on coming.

I figure it's too last-minute to cancel the meetup altogether, but I wanted to let you know so that you can make other plans if you so choose. I will still be at Mel's Diner, with fireworks, and you are welcome to join me.

Yours,
Jason GL

Nisan Stiennon

Jul 6, 2011, 8:51:28 AM7/6/11
to lw...@googlegroups.com
Aw, it's too bad the meetup didn't work out this week. Thanks anyways for your organizational efforts, Jason!

-Nisan