Fwd: moving to Cali

Nisan Stiennon

Sep 11, 2011, 3:47:24 AM9/11/11
to bayareal...@googlegroups.com, lw...@googlegroups.com, tortuga-ra...@googlegroups.com, Alexei Andreev
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alexei Andreev <alexei....@gmail.com>

Hi LessWrongers!

My name is Alexei Andreev (Alexei on LW), and I want to move to California, in particular, the Bay area. I am looking for a place to stay for about a month or two, while I find a job in the area. Ideally, I want to move in the beginning of October, but I'm pretty flexible on that front, and could wait all the way through November. I won't take up much space (all my possessions fit into my car), and I'm pretty flexible on the overall living conditions. And, of course, I'll pay my share of the rent.
Please let me know if you have a space for me! (My email: alexei....@gmail.com, my phone number: 309-642-7119)

Thanks,
Alexei

Nisan Stiennon

Sep 11, 2011, 3:50:22 AM9/11/11
to bayareal...@googlegroups.com, lw...@googlegroups.com, tortuga-ra...@googlegroups.com, Alexei Andreev
Hey all, Alexei asked me to forward this on to you. He's a cool guy. -Nisan

---------