Joint SF-Marin Less Wrong Meetup

Guswut

Oct 9, 2011, 3:06:09 AM10/9/11
to Less Wrong - San Francisco, nickno...@gmail.com, nevin....@gmail.com, elliott...@gmail.com
Hey everyone,

As mentioned back in July [http://groups.google.com/group/lw-sf/
browse_thread/thread/7d287efbe345ffc], a joint Less Wrong SF/Marin
meetup would be something the Marin group would now have the capacity
to host as our hosting location now supports twelve people (or more,
if need-be).

We currently have one member coming in from SF who has access to a
location with ample parking, so a car pool could be set up if there
were more SF members interested in this.

I hope there is still interest out there in the SF group for a meetup,
and hopefully a joint meetup would be a good way to boost the
population of the SF Less Wrong group until you had critical mass for
a dedicated SF meetup.

Andrew Kisielius

Oct 9, 2011, 2:35:39 PM10/9/11
to lw...@googlegroups.com, nickno...@gmail.com, nevin....@gmail.com, elliott...@gmail.com
I would go to this - contingent on the timing working out, of course. The LW meetups post said Tuesday at 7 is irregular; what's the normal meetup time?

Andrew

Gustave T. Wuterich

Oct 9, 2011, 2:51:23 PM10/9/11
to lw...@googlegroups.com, andrew.k...@gmail.com, nickno...@gmail.com, nevin....@gmail.com, elliott...@gmail.com
I believe we were listed under the second heading because this was the
first week that I have posted the meet up to the Less Wrong meetup
section. Tuesdays at 7pm are our regular time.

Gus

On 10/09/2011 11:35, Andrew Kisielius wrote:
> I would go to this - contingent on the timing working out, of course.
> The LW meetups post

> <http://lesswrong.com/lw/800/weekly_lw_meetups_stockholm_dublin_penn_state/>

> said Tuesday at 7 is irregular; what's the normal meetup time?
>
> Andrew
>
> On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 12:06 AM, Guswut <gus...@gmail.com
> <mailto:gus...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Hey everyone,
>
> As mentioned back in July [http://groups.google.com/group/lw-sf/
> browse_thread/thread/7d287efbe345ffc

> <http://groups.google.com/group/lw-sf/%0Abrowse_thread/thread/7d287efbe345ffc>],

Andrew Kisielius

Oct 11, 2011, 12:47:33 PM10/11/11
to lw...@googlegroups.com, nickno...@gmail.com, nevin....@gmail.com, elliott...@gmail.com
I won't be able to make this week, but can make next week. Who's the other SF driver?

Andrew

Gustave T. Wuterich

Oct 11, 2011, 12:49:29 PM10/11/11
to lw...@googlegroups.com, andrew.k...@gmail.com, nickno...@gmail.com, nevin....@gmail.com, elliott...@gmail.com
Elliott Kelley (elliott...@gmail.com). If you're free on Saturday,
we could meet up to discuss transportation logistics as Elliott and I
get together for archery/game night then.

On 10/11/2011 09:47, Andrew Kisielius wrote:
> I won't be able to make this week, but can make next week. Who's the
> other SF driver?
>
> Andrew
>
> On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Gustave T. Wuterich <gus...@gmail.com
> <mailto:gus...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> I believe we were listed under the second heading because this was
> the first week that I have posted the meet up to the Less Wrong
> meetup section. Tuesdays at 7pm are our regular time.
>
> Gus
>

> On 10/09/2011 11:35, Andrew Kisielius wrote:
>
> I would go to this - contingent on the timing working out, of
> course.
> The LW meetups post

> <http://lesswrong.com/lw/800/__weekly_lw_meetups_stockholm___dublin_penn_state/

> <http://lesswrong.com/lw/800/weekly_lw_meetups_stockholm_dublin_penn_state/>>
>
> said Tuesday at 7 is irregular; what's the normal meetup time?
>
> Andrew
>
> On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 12:06 AM, Guswut <gus...@gmail.com
> <mailto:gus...@gmail.com>

> <mailto:gus...@gmail.com <mailto:gus...@gmail.com>>> wrote:
>
> Hey everyone,
>
> As mentioned back in July

> [http://groups.google.com/__group/lw-sf/
> <http://groups.google.com/group/lw-sf/>
> browse_thread/thread/__7d287efbe345ffc
> <http://groups.google.com/__group/lw-sf/%0Abrowse_thread/__thread/7d287efbe345ffc

Debra Gail

Nov 23, 2011, 1:56:24 AM11/23/11
to lw...@googlegroups.com
Hi All, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and attend my first meetup.  What's the schedule looking like for december?

thanks

deb

Gustave T. Wuterich

Nov 23, 2011, 10:48:25 AM11/23/11
to lw...@googlegroups.com, debrag...@gmail.com
Debra,
The Marin meetup is still meeting every Tuesday at 7pm.