Mini Lunch Meetup

Ben Gutierrez

Aug 2, 2011, 5:37:26 PM8/2/11
to lw...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to make a proposal for an impromptu meetup this week, since
Andrew Kisielius said that he could probably do a lunch meetup this
week only. Feel free to criticize my approach and offer alternatives.

Friday Aug 5, 02011, 12pm PDT

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=214112737936513608961.0004a98c5ec20ebfe8c09

Behind the carousel is a sculpture of a globe with a man crouching on
it that has some benches in front of it. I picked this because we
won't have to worry about seating and it should be a nice day in SF.
Also, it's a fun place to watch people puzzle over the behavior of the
statue.

Bringing our own lunches will free us from deciding on a spot that we
can all tolerate ethically, economically, gastronomically, etc.

So, who's up for hanging out with LW people Friday afternoon?

Ben

Ozan Onay

Aug 2, 2011, 6:01:31 PM8/2/11
to lw...@googlegroups.com
I plan to attend.

Andrew Kisielius

Aug 2, 2011, 6:07:44 PM8/2/11
to lw...@googlegroups.com

I fully support this idea, and will be there.

Cheers,
Andrew

Jason Green-Lowe

Aug 2, 2011, 6:18:52 PM8/2/11
to lw...@googlegroups.com
Ditto. :-)
Jason

Ben Gutierrez

Aug 2, 2011, 6:58:08 PM8/2/11
to lw...@googlegroups.com
Great! I'll be there, sandwich in hand. Looking forward to seeing you
all face-to-face.

Ben