Any meetups planned?

Marcel Ackermann

Apr 20, 2015, 3:51:59 AM4/20/15
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
Hi awesome Seattle LessWrongers!

Let me introduce myself: I am from Berlin, Germany, working for Amazon in the area of Machine Learning and an active member in the German LessWrong community for two years.
I'll be visiting Seattle from April 25 to May 3rd and I'd love to get to know some of you!
Is anybody up for having a chat at some bar, or even organizing a meetup?

Ad astra,
Marcel

Matt Powell

Apr 22, 2015, 2:35:55 PM4/22/15
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
I'm totally up for having a chat at some bar or attending a meetup.

Anyone?
Anyone?
Bueller?
Bueller?

-Powell

Danielle Jenkins

Apr 22, 2015, 9:41:12 PM4/22/15
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
Sure, I'm up for it.

John Ley

Apr 22, 2015, 10:35:47 PM4/22/15
to lw-seattle
I'm getting into programming and it's pretty fun. I'd like to meet up with people who'd like to talk about usability, purpose, projects that might be worthwhile, and methods of thinking about program development and execution.

Marcel Ackermann

Apr 25, 2015, 8:40:45 AM4/25/15
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com

Hi Matt, Danielle and John!
Awesome! John Salvatier, I guess you know him, is organizing a brunch on Sunday at his place and a few people may join, would you be up for that?
Best,
Marcel

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "lw-seattle" group.