Max Tegmark in Seattle

Eric Rogstad

Jan 18, 2014, 10:21:53 PM1/18/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
FYI: Max Tegmark will be speaking at the Seattle Townhall on Thursday.

Andrew McKnight

Jan 18, 2014, 10:23:31 PM1/18/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com

Oh man. I'm technically allowed to try to go to that.

On Jan 18, 2014 7:21 PM, "Eric Rogstad" <esr...@gmail.com> wrote:
FYI: Max Tegmark will be speaking at the Seattle Townhall on Thursday.

Eric Rogstad

Jan 18, 2014, 10:23:45 PM1/18/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
Do it!

John Salvatier

Jan 18, 2014, 11:37:57 PM1/18/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
That's really cool! I already have plans for Thursday, but they're with you and Ben ... so if you guys are down, I'm in.

Andrew! Do it! Make your triumphant return!

John Salvatier

Jan 19, 2014, 1:30:56 AM1/19/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
Got my ticket.