Evidence on Mediation

John Salvatier

Feb 10, 2014, 12:52:00 AM2/10/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com, Karen Taylor, Susan Taylor
I was recently quite surprised to learn that the evidence on Mindfulness Mediation positively impacting mental health, life satisfaction and health is apparently quite strong (see this meta-analysis).

That's got me interested enough to try to develop a regular practice and try to get good at it.

Might also be interesting to talk about it at a meetup.

John

John Salvatier

Feb 10, 2014, 1:19:26 AM2/10/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com, Karen Taylor, Susan Taylor
er, that's Meditation, not mediation...

Anthony Westbrook

Feb 12, 2014, 5:58:01 AM2/12/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
I only read the abstract and discussion, but I would be heavily interested in this topic.

Andrew Lapinski-Barker

Feb 15, 2014, 7:50:40 AM2/15/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
I'd also be interested in a discussion