LessWrong Community Weekend 2020 - Early Bird Tickets Available Now

LessWrong Community Weekend

Feb 10, 2020, 5:01:41 AM2/10/20

Hereby we happily announce the LessWrong Community Weekend 2020! :D

From Friday 11th September to Monday 14th September aspiring rationalists from across Europe and further afield will gather for 4 days of socializing, fun and intellectual exploration. There will be scheduled talks, but the majority of the content will be unconference style and participant driven.

On Friday afternoon we put up four wall-sized daily planners and by Saturday morning the attendees fill them up with +50 workshops, talks and activities of their own devising, such as Icebreaker games, Rationality techniques, Effective Altruism project planning, Community building and community health discussions, Comfort zone exploration workshop, Polyamory and relationships workshops, Morning meditation sessions in the Winter garden and many more.

This is our 7th year and we feel that the atmosphere and sense of community at these weekends is something that’s really special. If that sounds like something you would enjoy and you have some exciting ideas and skills to contribute do come along and get involved!

We have a limited amount of spots, you’re receiving this early bird invitation because we or the person who forwarded this to you believes that you really should attend. So if you want to make sure that your best rationalist friends can join you at this great event, forward this message and sign up now.

TL;DR:

When? Friday September 11th – Monday September 14th 2020

Where? jh-wannsee.de, Berlin

Tickets: Early Bird -- 175€ -- tiny.cc/lwcw2020_early_bird

Supporter Ticket -- 300/400€ -- tiny.cc/lwcw2020_early_bird

Custom: Main Organizer 2021 -- 0€ -- lwcw....@gmail.com

Volunteer Ticket -- 120€ -- lwcw....@gmail.com

Financial Support -- ?€ -- lwcw....@gmail.com

Get Reminded Later:

Regular -- 175€ -- tiny.cc/lwcw2020_newsletter

If you have any questions, please email us at lwcw....@gmail.com.

Looking forward to a great weekend,

The Community Weekend organizers and LessWrong Deutschland e.V.