Visiting Seattle!

Andrew McKnight

Jan 28, 2014, 3:11:44 PM1/28/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone, still remember me?

15 months ago I was kicked out of the US. Let's reunite gloriously this weekend, maybe Saturday for brunch?

- Andrew

PS: Still a small chance I still won't be able to cross the border because my proof that I live here is a bit weak (though my proof I work here is very good.)

John Salvatier

Jan 28, 2014, 7:55:13 PM1/28/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com

In in!

Chris Wright

Jan 28, 2014, 8:05:10 PM1/28/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com

Might I suggest Harbor City?

Yoni Fogel

Jan 28, 2014, 9:33:02 PM1/28/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
I vote in favor of allowing Chris to suggest Harbor City.

- Yoni

Chris Wright

Jan 28, 2014, 9:45:18 PM1/28/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
I suggest Harbor City.

2014-01-29 Yoni Fogel <fizz...@gmail.com>

John Salvatier

Jan 29, 2014, 1:28:29 AM1/29/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
Harbor city is pretty good

Nate Soares

Jan 29, 2014, 4:51:02 PM1/29/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
At what time, specifically, is "brunch"?

Chris Wright

Jan 29, 2014, 5:39:55 PM1/29/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
Between 10am and 11am, generally.

2014-01-29 Nate Soares <so8...@gmail.com>

John Salvatier

Jan 30, 2014, 10:39:01 PM1/30/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
Okay, lets say 10:30am this Saturday at Harbor City.

Afterwards, I think some people will probably come back to my house to hang out. No particular topic, though, I've been eager to talk about anxiety recently.

Call me at 360 602 1069 if you need help.

John

John Salvatier

Jan 30, 2014, 10:39:30 PM1/30/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com

Yoni Fogel

Jan 30, 2014, 10:39:53 PM1/30/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com

I will try to make it if I'm feeling better. Though I won't be able to stay long.

Sent from android phone. -Yoni

Chris Wright

Jan 30, 2014, 10:41:12 PM1/30/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
I will attend.

Yoni Fogel

Jan 30, 2014, 10:41:34 PM1/30/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com

Strike the not staying long part. Apparently Saturday and Sunday are not the same days.

Sent from android phone. -Yoni

John Salvatier

Jan 30, 2014, 10:42:03 PM1/30/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
I'm excited! See you guys there.

Andrew McKnight

Jan 30, 2014, 10:52:06 PM1/30/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com

I'll be there if your kind borderfolk let me in.

Nate Soares

Jan 31, 2014, 1:28:33 PM1/31/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
I'll attend, weather permitting.

John Salvatier

Jan 31, 2014, 6:38:24 PM1/31/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
Brian and Ben are probably coming too.

Chris Wright

Jan 31, 2014, 6:38:32 PM1/31/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
On reflection, I will be able to join around 11am. Forgot I had something scheduled for 10am.

Anthony Westbrook

Feb 1, 2014, 2:11:30 AM2/1/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
Hey Andrew, I didn't know you before, but is it cool if'n I come and meet up?

Andrew Lapinski-Barker

Feb 1, 2014, 2:41:11 AM2/1/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
I would join up to meet the folks in the group but I got sick over the past few days :( hopefully another event crops up soon!

Yoni Fogel

Feb 1, 2014, 5:00:08 AM2/1/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com

Looks like I'm most likely going to be too sick as well.

Sent from android phone. -Yoni

John Salvatier

Feb 1, 2014, 12:35:26 PM2/1/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
Aww, too bad :(

Chris Wright

Feb 1, 2014, 1:52:20 PM2/1/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com

I have arrived but am not seeing anyone. Am I missing something?

Andrew McKnight

Feb 4, 2014, 12:52:03 PM2/4/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
Hey Anthony, sorry about not responding. I didn't check email over the weekend. It would have been great to meet you. I hope that my lack of response wasn't what stopped you from coming.

It was great talking to you all again, and for the first time Nate.

I'll visit again soon.

John Salvatier

Feb 4, 2014, 1:02:52 PM2/4/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
It was great to have you back in Seattle!

Anthony Westbrook

Feb 6, 2014, 4:18:00 AM2/6/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
Don't worry Andrew, I worked late and slept in till noon.