March Meetup

Nate Soares

Mar 14, 2014, 1:22:46 PM3/14/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
I'm moving out of Seattle at the end of the month. Anyone up for one more meetup before then? The morning of Sunday March 23rd is my first preference.

John Salvatier

Mar 14, 2014, 2:13:25 PM3/14/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
The EA meetup is on the 23rd at my house, so I can't make that, but maybe we could have a less formal meetup at a bar? Perhaps Friday March 21st?

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 10:22 AM, Nate Soares <so8...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm moving out of Seattle at the end of the month. Anyone up for one more meetup before then? The morning of Sunday March 23rd is my first preference.

Nate

Mar 15, 2014, 10:45:12 PM3/15/14
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
Oh, perhaps I'll just see you all at the EA meetup instead. Somehow I missed that email.