Things to do next

John Salvatier

Aug 22, 2011, 1:36:09 AM8/22/11
to lw-public-...@googlegroups.com
In the coming month or two, I would like to do the following things
  1. Begin offering troubleshooting help, editing help and research resources
  2. Once we have a LW hosting virtual machine image, post a list of the most valuable projects
  3. Do the True Project Rejection Challenge
I think the list of valuable projects should wait until we have the virtual machine available to people because LW website work seems near the top of the list of things people think is valuable, and I would like to have all the projects on the list to be actionable in order to take advantage of excitement.

Thoughts?