LVOUG "meet up #17"

Andrejs Vorobjovs

Nov 14, 2017, 3:39:14 PM11/14/17
to Latvian Oracle User Group

 Sveiki LVOUG!

Jau šonedēļ aicinu jūs uz kārtējo  LVOUG "meet up #17"  kas notiks ceturtdien, 16.novembrī, 16.30  Baltijas Datoru Akadēmijas telpās, Tallinas ielā 3, 4 stāvs.

Visi laipni aicināti!

Pasākuma norises gaita un reģistrācija  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lvoug-meetup-17-tickets-39545956019

Uz tikšanos!

Andrejs

www.facebook.com/lvoug

www.twitter.com/lvoug

www.lvoug.lv

29344000 mobile

Andrejs Vorobjovs

Nov 23, 2017, 1:37:58 PM11/23/17
to Latvian Oracle User Group

Thank you for being with LVOUG on meetup 17.  For those who attended and was not able to attend;

LVOUG meetup opening slides: Slides

  • Presentation from Maris:Slides (very nice experience, we are lucky we don't need to go to UKOUG, This presentation will be  presented in December in the UK :)

  • Juris presentation was practical on laptop and we don’t have slides.

Thank you Maris and Juris for your time and willing to share information with community.

p.s. it was nice to see new people and user case stories on after party

Kind regards,

Andrejs

http://lvoug.lv